Discount On Pc Mice!

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Beast_Titan • Feb 25, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I found some great deals at Amazon again and this time for PC users. These items are usually priced double at shopping malls but they are currently on sale. I really like helping people on saving some deals so here are my great finds for this week.

This wireless mouse is originally priced $25.99 but thanks to a 50% off discount deal, You can now have it for half the price. For the low price of $12.99 you can now have this stunning beauty:

This wireless mouse have an ergonimic design, Which means it will save your hands from strain and pain. This comfortable to use mouse is usually priced for $29.99 but thanks to a 47% discount, You can have it for just 15.99 bucks.

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is a chain of store here called CDR-King that offers almost all kinds of electronic items for computers and cellphones. I bought a wireless keyboard for $5 that came with a wireless mouse for a bonus. Can you top that? It was really too good to be true so I wasn't expecting it to last for long. It's been 3 years now that I've been using the keyboard and the mouse, still looks good so I guess I was lucky with that choice. By the way, CDR-King is a Chinese store selling products that are made in China.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    @Alexandoy@Alexandoy What place is "here" ? I don't think that suggestion of yours is internationally viable. Unless you think people flying to your country is a "money saver"?

#3Feb 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in Metro Manila, Philippines where the living standard is afforded by a minority of the population hence the public is wanting in cheap products. There are also the standard electronic items such as computers, phones, tablets, etc which is patronized by those who can afford. CDR-King flourished despite its "low quality" simply because of the cheap price. When I bought that wireless keyboard, my reason was that it is worth the $5 cost if it would last a year. Same thing with blank CD and DVD, it is very cheap although they are all made in China.

5. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    This is not to argue with @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan whom he/she finds it to impractical to go to the Philippines just to avail of such low, low price offered by CDR-King on electronic gadgets mentioned. The point here is share that aside from Amazon, CDR-King is selling those items in the most affordable price and the Filipinos are fortunate enough to avail such things. However, as reported, some CDR-King customers complained of some defective products they had purchased. In spite of that, many are still patronizing CDR-King store.

6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    The most that I spent on a mouse was $8 and that was A4Tech. I'm not really keen on buying an expensive mouse, but thanks for sharing anyway. 2 years ago I bought a keyboard and mouse set also from A4Tech for $9.50, that was a good deal, although I inquired from the same store and the price has increased by $1 now.