Discounted Giftcards!

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Gena • Jul 4, 2016.

1. Gena

GenaMember

Threads:
    This is probably my best trick yet. I go to a site like Raise.com buy an e-giftcard for the store I want to shop at for anywhere from $1-$5 less the value of the card. Then I apply that gift card to my order along with Ebates and any coupon codes that may exist at the store and usually save anywhere from $5-$10 on my order. It's the greatest thing ever!

2. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I also buy gift cards. Shopping with gift card is easier. I have heard about Ebates, however, I don't know about this. How does this work? Can we apply ebate codes on the products we buy on Amazon or eBay. Where can we use ebates discount coupons?

3. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have always wondered why more companies do not offer gift cards at discounted prices more often. Just think about it. If you charge $9.50 for a $10.00 gift card, you secure that ten dollars coming into your store and you are playing off the customer's inner need to get a deal. I think that we are more susceptible to this need then we may realize, and I have a feeling that this would work as a little trick to get more business.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is probably one of the easiest ways to save money. Buy a discounted gift card, use it to buy something you need. What I've noticed however is finding discounted Amazon gift cards isn't easy. Nonetheless as there are numerous sites where you can buy discounted gift cards, if you look around you could find what you are looking for.

5. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used Raise.com. What kind of gift cards are available here? I want Amazon Gift Cards sadly, I cannot buy Amazon Gift Cards from my location (it is not allowed, sites such as egiftcard or gifty do not work here).