Discounted Plane Tickets To Jakarta

Discussion in Travel started by Alexandoy • May 26, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My wife has to consume her vacation leave by August. That’s a good opportunity to travel so last night we bought plane tickets for Jakarta. How much do you think is a round trip ticket for a Manila-Jakarta trip? As per their blurb, Cebu Pacific has its promo every day and we tried it to prove them right. The cost of the 2 round trip tickets was only 8,400 pesos. That’s even less than $200, right? And where can you buy such very cheap plane tickets? Only from Cebu Pacific. Check out their site at cebupacificair.com for convenience.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I was surfing the net which often shows search results for Sydney-New Delhi air fare based on my frequent searches. Sometimes I get such a low quote from my favorite travel site Yatra.com which eaves me astounded. Like I got a quote for AirAsia @INR 14000 which is nearly $220. The normal ticket rate in between this sector begins with $400 for the cheapest airlines and could be anything up to $3000 depending upon airlines and class.

3. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    That's good to know that you got a good discount courtesy of Cebu Pacific. PAL doesn't seem to offer that much promos or discounts, so no wonder Cebu Pacific seems to be more popular nowadays than PAL.