Discover New Music

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by H.C. Heartland • Jan 29, 2016.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    There is a new app from Starbucks being offered this week. All you need to do is download the Starbucks app on your device and it will send you lots of free apps that are normally pretty expensive. This week Starbucks members can use the Spotify app to discover what song are playing in stores and even influence what they play! If you already have the app you can go to the play store and upgrade it and then you can instantly connect to Spotify so you can listen anywhere.

2. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    I didn't know that Starbucks give out free apps (and it's good to know that it does, so thanks!). However, since I already have a premium subscription on Spotify, I think I'm pretty much covered.

And oh, by the way, there's also an app that gives out one free app everyday and it's called AppGratis. Migh be worth it to check it out. :)

3. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that. I am always looking for ways to find some new music because I get so sick of everything so fast that it bores me and I need something new. That is probably not a good thing, but it has always been that way. I really like the apps that allow you to see similar music to what you are listening to, so I hope that this one has a feature like that.

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big music lover so I'm really thankful you shared this little gem! It's such a shame i haven't heard of this before. ;(

5. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    I also didn't know that Starbucks give out free apps. I'm not a fan of Spotify but seems like a spot-on opportunity to take advantage. I love when major brands do those tactics to attract prospective new customers, you can save a few pennies even if you are not overly interested.