Discussion: Who is most popular communication tools: twitter facebook or linkedin ?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Erica3 • Oct 5, 2013.

1. Erica3

Erica3New Member

Threads:
    hi guys:
    Like I said, now that tool is the most popular, the number of users is the largest, facebook, twitter or linkedin, perhaps every software has its own advantages it!
    How do you think?

2. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I use facebook and I don't think I will change it either. I don't like some features but everyone in the family has a facebook page and I like to kerp in touch.

3. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I'm using facebook in communicating with my friends and family. I been using it for few years now. Many people have facebook account, so this mode of communication is more accessible to many.

4. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I say facebook. But I have never used twitter or linkedin. I just don't like them. I like on facebook, you can see both friends and businesses. You can see updates and pictures. You can see birthdays and events. It's a great way to keep in touch!

5. Shana

ShanaMember

Threads:
    I prefer Facebook and I think at this point it still has the most users out of all three. I personally find linkedin to be stupid and I'm just not a fan of twitter. I like all the privacy settings Facebook has and how you can basically just have your own page to keep in touch with your friends and family. I don't allow strangers on my friends list and with Twitter pretty much anyone can follow you and I mean you can block all that but the whole point in twitter is to have followers.

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I would say Facebook because of how many options you have in terms of how you can communicate (posts, images, likes, etc), even thought i don't like social networks.

7. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    Most people I know go with Facebook over the others. I know very few people who tweet because they like Facebook better. I have looked at twitter, but I don't like it as well as facebook. I haven't gone to linkedin so I don't know how thst website is.