Disney Toys

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Natalie89 • Jun 4, 2015.

1. Natalie89

Natalie89Member

Threads:
    I am surrounded by kids who are obsessed with Disney, but the merchandise is so expensive! I've had a bit of luck with Facebook selling pages, where people have posted when they're having a clear out, and got one bargain on eBay about a year ago but since then nothing. Understandably the toys are very popular and it seems people don't ever seem to let them go second hand, but was wondering if anybody knows of anywhere else I could be looking, to save a few pound here or there?

2. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I have a method to find toys or any other product I want to buy, but let's use "Disney used toys" to query Google for them...

You have probably tried this already, but besides quoting the phrase, you will be able to see the listing indeed, but if you click on "images" on top of the search navigation menu, you may find used Disney toys for sale.

You can play with other keywords to bring more images and prospective buying places.

Our actual quoted query returned a large list of used toy for sale, look:

And now if you click on the image, you can make the choice to see a larger version of the same, or visit the page which is selling these toys, which is this:

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I would suggest you try out Listia. It's a place where there are cerdits used as opposed to cash & I often see DVDs & toys on there from Disney. You're right about the price of Disney products. That drives me bonkers. Luckily my girl is all about My Little Pony & Legos. A tad cheaper but nonetheless I still use Listia to snag them for free.

4. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I always scour our neighborhood for garage sales. They are very common around here especially during the weekends. I usually get Disney toys (in good condition even though preloved) for like 50 cents to a dollar. You can also check eBay especially those that come with free shipping.