Disneyland Resort in California

Discussion in Travel started by Koala • Dec 11, 2012.

1. Koala

KoalaNew Member

Threads:
    Offering a vacation Package for a family of 4 starting at $1,477!
    What do you guys think? Has there been a better price before? Or is Disneyland Resort just not a place where people vacation anymore?

2. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on how many days the vacation is for, as well as what's included in the price. If the package is for say, a week, then I guess it would be a good deal. I really don't hear people talking about Disney Land Resort, but that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't a fun place to vacation.

3. Koala

KoalaNew Member

Threads:
    It is for a week with Hotel included :p I live 30minutes away from Disney Land though. You're right about the vacationing thing well I hope someone finds this helpful!

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    That sounds too expensive if you only live 30 minutes away. No way! Just drive and save yourself the money. Unless it's some amazing deal where you are sleeping in the castle, then I say pass.

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That does seem rather cheap compared to what we paid many years ago. However, it would depend on the number of days and what is included in the package. I have been to the Disneyland resort in Orlando and I would recommend it to anyone if you can afford it. It's great for kids.

6. JLetterman

JLettermanNew Member

Threads:
    The price sounds good to me depending on what you're exactly getting for the deal. However, it wouldn't be that Disneyland Resort isn't a place to vacation anymore. It's just the economy has hit everyone for years and many vacation destinations are taking a hit. I live in one of them, Myrtle Beach, SC. It is also a big tourist destination but the economy is so bad that prices are dropping and many people are waiting to do many things around here as far as fixing up places and such things like that. In a booming economy, Disneyland is the place to be! That is your price difference, and for almost 1,500, make sure you're getting a good deal.

7. gabstaff

gabstaffMember

Threads:
    What all does it include? I saw in other replies that it did include hotel, does it include the meal plan? How long is the vacation for? That honestly sounds like the deal I did for my family for 4 days to Disney World and included everything, hotel, meals, and park tixs.

8. vk kapoor

vk kapoorMember

Threads:
    Disneyland discounts are different than the type of offers you will see for Walt Disney World (Special codes, etc.) However, they do offer some great Package deals and Special promotions.