Distressed Jeans.

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Casiox • Aug 8, 2016.

1. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Hello, as many of you may know, there's a really cool trend nowadays, most people, especially young people are using ripped jeans, I got really interested in getting some of those, but I do not really feel like destroying my pants and mess them up if I ever fail trying to distress them, since I do not really know too much about brands, is there any special brand's page where I could find a pair of those for a good price?

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    American Eagle has some deals on distressed jeans. If you open up a credit card with them you get 20% off your total. There is also up to 50% off of their clearance items. But I have found that while the models wear a lot of distressed jeans to model their tops, they do not actually offer a great variety in the jean line itself. But if you like the options available then it might be worth checking it out:

3. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    I just checked the page and those are really what I'm looking for, the only detail here is that I do not actually own a credit card at the moment, I was thinking about getting one soon but I have been to lazy to go to the bank and such things, thank you for sharing the site but I would actually prefer a page that accepts PayPal as payment method, is there any?

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Try checking out Guess and Forever 21's website, you might see some deals there. Are you open to buying non-branded ones from China? They offer shipping. I see some distressed jeans in Ali Express, check them out and see if you will like them.

5. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    I do notreally consider myself a fan of non-branded Chinese products, I really doubt their quality and whatnot, I will surely chek out those brands you just told me, and see what could be better for me and my wallet, thank you very much for sharing those, really appreciated!

6. MomOfThree1980

MomOfThree1980New Member

Threads:
    I agree with the others check out really any store in the mall, even department stores will have decent quality ones.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    Its looks like Walmart.com carries these distressed or sometimes they call them destroyed jeans also. I really don't know if they carry these in the actual physical stores though-but you could always check with them,since they are the only ones left that have a physical store these days though(just a little joke about no physical stores haha)?

8. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    If you cannot find the ones you really like or suit you, you can make yours. It's really easy to make. I have several distressed jeans that I made myself by watching some great videos on Youtube. And they were so nice. First you buy plain jeans, then tweezers, scissors, a razor blade. And you are good to go :)

The great thing about making your own distressed jeans is, they end of being cheaper and you can create/design a unique style for yourself.

9. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    Making them yourself would be the cheapest route, but if you don't want to do that and you want to pay with PayPal I would try eBay. Chances are they have ones that you will like and you might even find some of the American Eagle ones you liked or something similar. They may also be cheaper as well. Good luck.

10. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I think the cheapest route would be to just shop in thrift stores or even in Ebay and look for used jeans. Then buy them and just rip them off. Like what the others have said, there are many instructional Youtube videos so you can learn from there.

11. JOHN MATTHEW

JOHN MATTHEWNew Member

Threads:
    When it comes to distressed jeans, Levi’s still have no match. But you can’t wear then throughout the day. For casual occasions try Siddhi harem pants. Bamboo, cotton, and spandex made these pants are super cool and eco-friendly options for exercising or for rest.

12. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I also like to wear distressed jeans and recently purchased jeans and

online. I am so sure that we will really have such a good and amazing time this way.