Diy Wall Art

Discussion in Home & Garden started by cocolgooh • Jun 28, 2016.

1. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I love to draw so I've got a few drawings I've done up on the walls of my house so that I'm able to see some of the things I've drawn and get some use out of them rather than just having them hidden away.

I also take photographs myself and get them printed out from time to time when I can find a good deal on a number of different sites. Even printing them and putting them into photo frames can break up an otherwise bland looking desk or mantle piece.

Have you ever made any wall art yourself? Or do you always buy it?

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I like to make my own wall art. I am not very good at drawing a picture but I can do abstract art or create art from different mediums. I like to create art with my daughter who likes to use paints. We did a picture for my sister as a birthday present. We used cardboard and then painted the picture on it. The kids had fun doing it for her and it was special because it was homemade. I think it gives it more meaning by having done the art yourself.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can't draw well so no wall art at all. We live in an apt. too so can't draw or put much on the walls. If you'd like to go professional you can register at freelanced.com. Good luck and you're so lucky you can draw!

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It can be easy to create wall art these days. I've seen these picture stencil makers. You could on one of these sites upload a picture and once it's converted into a stencil, print and use it to create your wall art.

If you aren't that good an artist this would make creating wall art easy.