Do Good Deals Make You Buy More Cloths?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by moondebi • Aug 31, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I rarely by clothes for myself, but yes, I'm more tempted to do so when I find great sales. I might pick up a couple things that I wouldn't have purchased otherwise. Even so, I don't get carried away. I usually only buy things that I know I will wear a lot.

Now, when it comes to other people, and especially kids, yes, I'll buy more. You can get a lot more for your money, and kids always need clothes. I love

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    HA ha.. I am not fond of more clothes. But yes these days those stores always offer very tempting offers and deals so that we may fall for them and buy the clothes even without need. So yes in the end it is becoming costly as we are spending more buy purchasing in more quantity. That's why I always try to resist them. But yes very hard to control sometimes. Lol

3. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Yes of course I believe good deals makes one buy more, as it helps one save more on the long run. Although, it appears as if you are spending more by buying more since the prices are lower but what happens is that if you don't buy it at cheaper price, you end up buying them at higher cost prices at a future date.

The only problem one would encounter is buying low quality products because of reduced prices. So whenever some deals looks so good and appealing be careful enough to check out the quality standard of the goods.

4. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Actually yes, when I see good deals or Black Friday's I buy more clothes than usual. I am doing this because the clothes are cheaper and I can save some money for paying my bills.

5. Malibeast

MalibeastMember

Threads:
    I don't buy clothes - or any other products -- simply because it is on sale. If I have no intention of buying clothes, then I won't buy them, no matter how good the deal presented to me. Otherwise, I'll just end up poorer, with clothes that I don't really like; clothes whose only appealing quality is their price tag.

6. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    No, I never buy more clothes just because I am getting a good deal. I buy what I need and always try to stay within my budget. In fact I am always on a tight budget with regards to clothes. I never go overboard.

7. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    I take advantages of good deals. I love shopping for clothes online. Of course, I don't go overboard, I make sure I don't end up spending too much on sale items. But I can definitely see how one would be more inclined to shop more when there are good deals.

8. Claire

ClaireNew Member

Threads:
    Yes. I usually will not purchase something unless it is on sale or is for a great price anyway. I love great deals, especially ones near the holiday that seem to have greater discounts than other times of the year.

9. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I would also agree with you that sometimes we see some clothes we like, we tend to buy them immediately, without even considering if we need them or not. I am guilty of that too, especially if the price of the clothes are cheap.

10. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I always take advantage of good deals to shop more, even more than I need and I end up feeling guilty sometimes. When I was younger, I always visited this nice store at an open market where I had the nicest deal. They sold affordable clothing all week all month and I couldn't help but visit every time I was at the market and it almost became a habit. lol.

11. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Good deals do make me buy more clothes on malls. Whenever there is a sale happening on a mall on our place, I am always tempted to buy more clothes even when it is not necessary. My spending behavior sucks whenever there are huge discounts or sales happening at the malls.

12. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I for one thinking buying clothes when there are good deals on them is the best time to buy them. This usually happens around the summertime, the beginning of fall or on holidays. For me, those are pretty much the good time to shop for clothes due to the number of deals you will be able to find.

13. JOHN MATTHEW

JOHN MATTHEWNew Member

Threads:
    I have experienced that clothes available online are not of the best quality. Unless and until you are not buying a brand you will end up with spending money on the compromised quality. This is the irony of the textile industry.

14. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is such a piece of nice information you have shared here. I like to read more about it.