Do Not Throwaway Your Halloween Jack'o'lantern After Halloween

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Beast_Titan • Oct 12, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    You can cook them! It will save you a lot of money if you will use your carved pumpkin after Halloween. It is part of the squash family and it is edible.

You can use them to make Pumpkin Puree which is useful for making pumpkin pie,pumpkin soup and pumpkin pasta sauce.

You can also baked the seeds because they make great snacks.

2. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Though we do not celebrate Halloween, we did learn how to carve a pumpkin two years ago just for fun. We kept and baked the seeds as it was really wasteful to just throw them away. I did not know we can make so many good use of the Jack 'o' Lantern. These videos are really helpful and help to save a lot especially for those families who carve many pumpkins. Thank you for sharing this.

3. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I agree you don't have to celebrate Halloween in order to enjoy the festivities and activities that come along with it, have fun and relax.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I found more recipes people can use so their Halloween pumpkins wont go to waste:

If you end up making Pumpkin pie, You can also make a milkshake out of that:

I know many families just left those Jack O Lanterns to rot when they can still be eaten after the Halloween celebration is over.