Do People Use Payza Often?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by hellonamesdana • Jan 13, 2015.

1. hellonamesdana

hellonamesdanaMember

Threads:
    I joined a site called ID Circle today, which is a site that pays you for writing articles and stuff, and right now the only way they're paying their users is through payza. I've heard of it before, and I made an account with it today so that I could get paid through this site, but I've never really known of anyone ever using it, especially in the United States.
    Is it more of an international thing?
    Do people use Payza often?

2. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    From what I know of Payza, it's used in a lot of countries where PayPal isn't allowed to be used, or where PayPal's use is severely restricted or hampered. I did have a Payza account a while ago and tried to use it, but for me, it was a lot more complicated than PayPal, and although I dislike PayPal with a passion, Payza in some cases required more info before verifying an account etc than PayPal did which to me was ridiculous!

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used Payza before when I was still into HYIP sites, and their dispute system was awful, they took so long to take action that the scammer already ran away with your money, so I wouldn't really recommend them. But I guess you can try to exchange your funds there for Paypal if someone is looking for Payza funds, but make sure they send the funds to your Paypal first, since their dispute system is awful.

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've only just recently heard of Payza, and do not have any plans of trying it out! There're so many alternatives to Paypal out there that I've recently found out about, but are not anywhere as well known and/or as trusted as Paypal. There's a reason for that!

5. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    I have used Payza before and still have a Pauza account but have no money in it.
    Payza started off under the name Alertpay and it had become a contender with Paypal as far as vendors that would pay out to it. About 3 years ago, after the raid of LibertyReserve (another payment processor) AlertPay which had just changed to Payza pulled services from the US and funds were seized from all US accounts. I only had $0.33 in it so it didn't really bother me.
    It was just last year the Payza reopened their services to US residents again.
    I'm not sure if they will recover their usability in the US again since Paypal is such a strong competition for them. But since paypal is more strict now on their grounds of which businesses can use them, Payza might have a chance to rise up again.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think they are just the Canadian version of Paypal, or at least the predecessor company was. I've used and withdrawn money with them before although I didn't have as easy of a time as I do with PP. For some reason I was forced to use the withdrawal method of getting my money in check form which took very long to arrive and took a bit longer to turn into cash. Just to be clear, though, this is when they were still AlertPay.

7. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't use it because I keep hearing bad things about it like criminals using it to launder their money and it being easier to hack into accounts than PayPal ones.

If a company doesn't offer PayPal then it normally means they did something to get banned from PayPal - I'd want to know why before working with them.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not using Payza due to the reason that I have read some bad reviews about them. I am currently using Paypal for my financial transactions. It's actually a good payment method. Try it. Lots of legit online job sites are utilizing Paypal for cash out purposes, so you need not worry.