Do the miracle socks work for you

Discussion in Product Reviews started by milyjohnson • Oct 8, 2014.

1. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure if this was posted or not, but I was wondering if anyone has tried the miracle socks. They are supposed to help your feet if they are tired and swollen. When I am at work, I stand up all day and my feet get swollen and they kill me at the end of the night. I saw the miracle socks advertised and bought them because they are supposed to work for you feet. Unfortunately, they did not work for me. My feet were hurting the first night I used the socks. Has anyone else had the same experience or do the socks work for you?

2. lrd913

lrd913Active Member

Threads:
    I bought them for my mother and she ended up donating them to our local thrift store after a few months. She would wear them at night after she got home from work and they never made a difference. I'm not sure if it was because she is diabetic or not, I wouldn't think that would matter much.

When my feet bother me I usually just end up letting my feet soak in hot water with salts and/or oil. I've been doing it for years since I had an ingrown toenail when I was younger. It helps my feet after a long day. I don't do it all the time, maybe once a week or so.

3. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    That was nice of your mother to donate the socks. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one for whom they didn't work. Thank you for the tip on what you do when your feet are hurting. I need to try that too. A lot of people tell me that I need to soak my feet. I need to listen. My problem is when I get off work, I barely have energy to soak my feet. I just plop down and relax so I can get off my feet. I will make a better effort to soak them because they need it. Maybe I will do it on my day off so I will have time to soak my feet and relax while I soak them.