Do they work?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by addicted_buyer • Mar 29, 2012.

1. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I've bought the combs with little designs on them. I waited till I saw them in a store though. I never have actually bought off the number from tevlevision. I like to see the things with my own eyes close up. I'm very weary of things.

2. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    I think the best product that works is the shake weight. The commericals may be funny, but the product does indeed work out the forearms and triceps unlike any other machine that I have seen.

3. tasoncool1997

tasoncool1997New Member

Threads:
    I think all item As Seen on TV are worthless it doesn't work. For example, those workout item or DVD for me it doesn't work and the DVD you would get bored of them after couple of used. Also, some items you buy are extremely expensive with lots of payment, shipping/handling.

4. ronnie41647

ronnie41647New Member

Threads:
    I am not sure about the chopper. I have however bought things from tv that worked.

My favorite would be the Grill Daddy I bought my husband for fathers day. He loves it! He says it makes cleaning the grill so much easier. I like that it takes less time, more time for me:)

5. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    Years ago I thought I would try an item from a TV ad, so I purchased a feather duster for fifteen dollars. It left feathers all over the place, and it was extremely ineffective. Since then, I will not touch anything from a TV ad. The one I saw that I thought was the biggest joke was the "Pops-a-dent". It uses the method of plungers to pull a dent out of your car's body. It is amazing that someone probably got rich off of the idea because enough people were foolish enough to buy it.