Do Women Ever Get To Old To Wear Dresses?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Leah • Apr 5, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can never be too old, but one should wear what suits them and what they feel comfortable in. I do think women of a certain age shouldn't wear short tight dresses, but if they wish to then they should if they are comfortable in them. However, they will expect certain reactions, but I doubt it will bother them.

2. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    Women of all ages can pull off wearing dresses. If modesty is a concern, there are many stores that offer age-appropriate attire as women age. I do not wear dresses on a regular basis, however, there are special occasions where I think a dress is more appropriate for my attire, such as a guest to a wedding, a funeral, a special church service, etc.

As a mom, I have found that pants and shorts are usually more practical for everyday living with young children, however, I sometimes wear dresses for special occasions or when the weather is warm and I have no clean shorts to wear. I am sure everyone's tastes and living styles are a little different from one another.

3. Misty Jones

Misty JonesNew Member

Threads:
    I don't think think age matters. You should wear any outfit in which you feel confident and comfortable.

4. Kookas

KookasNew Member

Threads:
    I agree with that "A woman of any age should be able to confidently strut her style in whatever she wants "
    As a girl, i don't want to let myself or other girls abandon their pursuit of beauty because of their age ,

5. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Fashion is for any age. You can never be too old to wear something feminine like dresses and skirts. A little bit of touch of feminine always add a younger look to a lady. My 47-year old mother likes to wear dresses and maxi skirts and I must say that she always slays it!

6. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Dresses on women seems really perfect at events and festivals especially.