Do You Always Know What You Are Going To Wear The Next Day?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by isabbbela • Jun 20, 2016.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't always decide which outfit I am going to wear the next day by the night before. Sometimes I will just grab whatever I find in my wardrobe in the morning. However, sometimes I have something already predetermined in my head. Sometimes, like today that, it has to be completely changed because of the weather. Yesterday I had a dress planned for today, but this morning it is raining, so I had to choose pants and boots instead.
    Do you always have something planned on your mind for what you'll wear the next day?

2. Saundra Jackson

Saundra JacksonMember

Threads:
    I depends, If I have smething important for the next day, then sure. But usually I open me wardrobe door and think, I have nothing to wear :D

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I never have my outfit picked out, I usually just grab the first thing I find in my closet. But recently I started putting outfits together for myself for the week, I usually do it sundays that way I can just grab and go. It's hard to keep up with sometimes but it works.

4. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I only decide my outfit if something big is happening the next day like a holiday or interview. If I have a new outfit I will plan to wear it if I'm going out. I always plan for dates too. Other than those few occasions I just decide the day I need clothes.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I decide that day what I'll wear to the specific destination. I usually have in mind what to wear, but there are times when I look over my wardrobe to decide what to wear especially when the weather turns rainy. I like to have something ready to wear for where I go to day before.

6. sunnyside

sunnysideActive Member

Threads:
    If I have an event to attend or somewhere special to go the next day I would plan what I want to wear the day before the event, not the same day. I like to be organized rather than being haphazard. Now that I work at home I do not have to plan on what to wear to work, I just wear casual home clothes.

7. Cassie Lyons

Cassie LyonsMember

Threads:
    If it is for an event or conference then yes...otherwise I never know until right before I get dressed for the down.

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really don't plan ahead. I usually decide what I am going to wear minutes before getting dressed. The only time I plan head are for special events. I do have a friend who plans out her outfits for the week. One Sunday, she plans out everything including her accessories.

9. DiscountDreams

DiscountDreamsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't even know what I'm wearing right now. I don't pick clothes unless I need to create a certain appearance, I don't care for them and they're just some outward illusion anyways.

10. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I usually choose my clothing the morning of, simply because I get really lazy before I go to bed:p Although sometimes I kind of brainstorm some things I might like to wear while I'm in bed so that I'm not so stuck on ideas the next morning. I only set my clothes out for the next day if I am really excited about an outfit, if I know I have very limited time the next morning, or if there is a special event I already have a set outfit for. Other than that, I wake up, grab something from my closet/dresser and go.

11. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I think it depends on what I'm going to be doing the next day. If the next day I have to do something sports specific I think of what gear I need and get it all ready the night before. I also listen to the weather. The weather really determines what outfit I might wear. I work in a school that is not air conditioned so on these hot June days I have to plan my outfits out carefully. I usually have a vague idea what I'm going to wear the night before. It makes my mornings go quicker and I save time and energy if I'm organized the night before. I try to get my kids to lay out their clothes too the night before. It can make mornings go a lot easier.

12. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I usually have got a rough idea of what I am going to wear the next day. This usually saves time in the morning before I go to work. I have paid the cost of not planning when I wore an outfit which either is a mismatch with regard to the colour scheme, or is dirty which is something one can't see clearly in the morning lights. But in most relaxed days, I tend to be spontaneous in my selection.

13. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think I ever have. I normally just open the wardrobe five minutes before I'm due to get dressed and then decide. I even do this for big nights out. I guess I'm just not the kind of person that doesn't get wrapped up in what I'm going to wear.

14. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Not at all. I'm quite smple in that regard. I pick the first clean non fancy stuff I wear. Of course, I organize my clothes by type: T-shirts, jeans, trousers, underwear, suits etc. And kept them separate from each other so I don't lose much time choosing which stuff I wear today.

15. surlaw

surlawMember

Threads:
    I do the same thing as sunnyside. If there's something special I have going on the next day, I'll pick out an outfit and accessories the night before. If it's just an average day, though, I don't really worry about it. It is a nice feeling sometimes, having your clothes ready for you in the morning. It only takes a few minutes to pick out your outfit when you wake up, but those few minutes are much better spent sleeping in... So I can definitely see the advantage of picking your clothes the night before!

16. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I am a very spontaneous person when it comes to deciding what to wear.
    It also depends a lot on my mood. Some days I feel like I want to wear purple clothes or hey I feel more like wearing lots of blue today.
    However, when it comes to my kids clothes. I always prepare them because otherwise it would just take way too long in the mornings to get them ready for school and kindergarden.

17. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    When I was working full time, I generally knew what I was going to wear the next day. Now that I am a full time mom I just look into my closet and grab something. If I have a doctors appointment, I will look in the closet to see if I need to wash something to wear to it.

18. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I only know what I'm going to wear because I know the combinations in the back of my head. If you know what your going to do for the day, then you should be able to put a outfit design in your head for the next day. I do this because I know that there are many people out there who struggle with trying to find an outfit, I don't see the problem, so it's one less thing that I need to worry about.

19. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    I only plan an outfit if I know I'm going somewhere. Since I work from home, I usually don't plan my outfits. I just get up in the morning and decide that morning what I'll wear for the day.

20. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I used to plan out my outfits and now I just don't have the time for that. I find it easier to grab what is comfortable the next morning. I wear what is clean. I guess I plan my outfits based on what is available.