Do You Believe In The Effectiveness Of These On Tv Advertised Fitness Equipment?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by explorerx7 • Jun 10, 2017.

1. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    There has been no shortage of the introduction of gym equipment on those tv advertisements. They come thick and fast and as soon as one comes out, another appears with the intention of seeking to convince you that it's superior to the previous one. What I observe, however, is that the newer one does not really offer any advantage over the previous. The sellers of these items usually get some paid persons to give some glowing testimonials on the effectiveness of this equipment when, in fact, many of those testifying have never tried it. I have tried a few of these so-called great fitness gadgets only to find that they are not as effective as they have been touted to be.

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    A big problem with this stuff is the fact it requires - even more self-discipline than what is needed by some lone person at a gym. Note, when I say lone, I mean some guy or gal that doesn't have a trainer or workout buddy. Anyway, given those facts, one has to conclude that it could be a bargain - only if the person can make themselves do what is required. What are the odds, though, that many or most people who buy such gadgets never stick with the program?

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @explorerx7@explorerx7 in fact most guys or gals who buy these gadgets do not know how to utilize them but they buy them for the sake of remaining in limelight. Most of these equipment and gadgets are sold just because people think that they can achieve fitness just by buying them but they do not know that they will have to follow a strict workout schedule under an expert. I suggest one should buy these gadgets only if they know the right use of them otherwise that is nothing but a mere waste of money.