Do You Believe In The Feedback Of Other Customers In Online Shopping Sites?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by luckycharm • Jun 14, 2017.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do believe the ones that I read on

2. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    Some of them are completely fake, and you can easily tell if they all have perfect grammar and look alike, and also if all of them has a profile picture (as most people wouldn't upload a profile picture). It's better to use third-party websites for ratings, where they are honest almost all of the time, unless the company somehow botted the reviews.

3. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Feedback can be a sword with two sharp edges, but depending on how you view or use it it can be either benefiting or a damaging.

4. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I always check first if the item has substantial amount of feedback before I decide to buy it or not. There are lot's of fake feedback maybe from the seller itself. That is why I only believe on those feedback if there are like 15 or more feedback from unique customers. I always look for 3 and 4 start because I believe those are the most honest opinions.