Do you buy clothes online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Katewon1 • Aug 30, 2013.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I really don't buy clothes online, I prefer to simply go out to my local store and check things out. I tend to order items like food, books and games from the web.

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    You should consider buying clothes online, since sometimes you come across great promotions and deals.

3. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    I probably should, would definitely save some much needed money as well as time.

4. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    You will definitely be able to save money since sometimes you can come across a two for one offer.

5. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    If I am ever looking to save a bit of dough or can't go anywhere I'll look into it. Thanks.

6. Lioniix

LioniixNew Member

Threads:
    At times I like to buy clothes from stores

7. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    @Ninety, you will definitely save some money when buying online, i found a lot of great deals over the years, good luck.

8. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have purchased the clothes on Amazon and they were fine. I got the gift cards. And I wanted to spend money on that. But the options on amazon were good for the clothing. So I decided to make use of the Amazon discounts. And for me that worked out just fine. You can see that there are some low cost and also good quality clothing on Amazon.

9. SirenOnFire

SirenOnFireNew Member

Threads:
    A lot of nice looking apparels are being sold online with cheaper prices than those you see on malls, but I agree with you. It's hard to check if these stuff would fit you properly ad some online shops don't allow return and exchange of products you bought. Pictures could also be very misleading that you're not able to assess the quality of what you're interested in buying.

10. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I do buy clothes online. When they are not as per my order I return them and they are either replace or money refunded to me. Recently I bought 3 pairs of velvet pants which do not fit me. I am in the process of returning them.

11. Rowzers

RowzersNew Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love shopping online and I've bought clothes online twice. The first was a disaster. The photo showed one thing but the actual product showed something else entirely. I'm a big girl but not so much as I need to shop in plus size and when I ordered, I decided to order one size bigger in hope that it wouldn't be too small.
    When it came, size wasn't the issue but the dress looked like it was falling apart. I wish I had a picture to show, I chopped it up so quickly and sew it into a tank top instead.
    My second purchase was a an evening gown. I didn't exactly have high hopes since it was on sale and it was size 4XL. I figured at such a low price, I could send it to a seamstress and have it altered to my size. The seamstress charged me another 20 bucks and on top of the 20 bucks I spent to buy it, it was still cheap.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, with the right price, it could work. But, be sure to avoid dresses that are sold from bulk productions in China. They normally turn out low quality and disfigured somehow.