Do you buy clothing online if it is on clearance?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by primalclaws1974 • Dec 2, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually prefer to buy clothes online when they are on clearance. When you buy clothes on clearance in the store, it's usually messy, disorganized and crowded. In the Internet you have peace and quiet to decide what you want to buy. I will usually get clothes on sale or clearance. I rarely buy clothes on their full price.

2. alfredsettle

alfredsettleBanned

Threads:
    Yes Now a days Online shopping is the best for all who have saves time.I have purchased online clothing and watches.ad its very nice

3. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    Sure, I don't see why anyone wouldn't. I've gotten clothes from Zappos plenty of times when they were on clearance and they were fine. You also get them for a fraction of what they were originally, so I think that's a win-win situation right there. Even if you were to get sneakers, I think that you can find some quality stuff for clearance prices. All it takes is a simple Google search.

4. DianeC

DianeCNew Member

Threads:
    I have become an absolute fan of shopping online with KMart. This might sound strange to alot of people because KMart was known for many years as a kind of nickel and dime store. I'm here to say they are great especially after I found Pierre Cardin shirt and tie sets for my son at such a ridiculously low price! They also offer so many discounts and free shipping they simply can't be passed up. So if your still looking for gifts for the men in your life this is the place to go and they ship fast! And of course there is in store pick-up.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't like to buy clothes online even if they are on clearance. I am very particular about my clothes and I need to try things on. I don't want to guess about how something would look on me and they have to return it via the mail. That is a big pain in the butt for me.

Unfortunately, there are some clothes that I can't seem to find locally. So it does look like that I may have to expand my horizon some time in the near future. I'm not looking forward it.

6. alfredsettle

alfredsettleBanned

Threads:
    With the ascent of online shopping, we are currently living later on. Everything from gadgets to furniture to sustenance to garments can now be acquired while never leaving your home and regularly the online items wind up being less expensive. Web shopping is so prominent now adays.so keep Shopping online.

7. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love to buy everything online because there are awesome opportunities, even more when they are on clearance. Just recently I've bought some shorts that would cost me between $20-30 and I got them for $5, so can it get any better than that? It's just a matter of paying attention to the opportunities.

8. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, but not always. If there's just something that really caught my attention and of course my taste, I buy on the clearance online hoping that I'd be able to be satisfied well. In most of the instances, I am really satisfied, and those that I really didn't like, I didn't become greatly disappointed because they are greatly discounted that it just feels like I didn't waste my money.

9. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I prefer to never buy clothes online as I have never prefer to take such risks. Also it is a big headache of exchanging the clothes once you have made such purchases. Hence I never prefer to buy clothes in clearance sale as it is really not worth it. The price may be really less but the risk is too much.

10. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    I actually prefer clothes online since they are cheaper than stores. You also do not have to wait in lines or spend the time to look through racks of clothes that aren't even in your size.

11. lucyarty

lucyartyMember

Threads:
    I have to say, clothing for myself is one thing I never buy online - I guess I must be a weird shape or something because, with trousers especially, even if they're in my size and length there's a high chance they won't fit, so I do feel I have to try things on: a useless but cheap pair of jeans is still useless! I guess the exception would be things like socks, scarves, etc. but I tend to pick those things up from shops when I'm buying more significant items anyway.
    So yeah, clearance sales on clothes are great, but only when I can try them on.

12. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, but only in the stores that I'm very familiar with the sizing or fit. Sometimes you can't return clearance, and even if you can, I don't like to waste money on return shipping. I'm always scared of returns when buying clothes online because sometimes the extra shipping would eat up all the savings.

13. hellonamesdana

hellonamesdanaMember

Threads:
    All of the time! My favorite sale that one of my favorite stores Wet Seal does once in a while is a huge clearance event, where you buy two items at 60% (or whatever percentage they happen to be using at that time) off clearance price, then you get three items on clearance for free! Obviously you're getting the cheaper ones for free, but they have awesome sales like that a lot and I'm able to get a nice bundle of new clothes for very cheap! I've saved $200-300, maybe even more, in a single shopping trip!

14. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    It depends on what the shipping price is. If it's a good deal, then I do. Even if they're a little off season. As long as they're stylish, I'll be happy to wear them once the summer or winter (or whatever) comes around again. It's nice to have extra things to wear and I look forward to being able to enjoy them.

15. lessthanthree

lessthanthreeNew Member

Threads:
    DEFINITELY! I exclusively buy online if I can get some sort of sale or coupon or kickback. I love coming home to a package on the doorstep (even if it's for my family and not me), and I really despise going to stores.

16. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I have very little time currently, so I always have to plan for what I need to shop for and I only buy on sale. So, I always do a web search at different shops that I like to buy from before I personally head out to the shops to buy. If it is a store that I'm very familiar with and I know the product well, I will definitely make the purchase online. Sometimes the online deals are better than in the store, so I go ahead and buy.

17. rares209

rares209Member

Threads:
    I'm not really into online clothing shopping, mainly because you can't see the product and it's risky. Firstly because it might not fit you even though you choose your usual size and secondly because the material may not be that good as the say in the description. But, to be honest, if I see a product on sale and I really want it, I can't resist not buying it.

18. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes when looking for specific items I most definitely will. I got my last pair of chino trousers from a clearance at asos. I wasn't even considering buying pants when I came online but I guess the good marketing combined with my weak soul managed to get a sell!

19. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    If I know how a stores sizes fit me, hell yeah I go to the clearance section on sites! For instance, I got a really cute faux suede dress that was originally 70 bucks for only 18! Clearance is awesome!

20. zenfive

zenfiveMember

Threads:
    I love buying clothes online, I'm not worried about it fitting or not because I usually use the same set of websites. ASOS is really good because they often have big discounts (unfortunately the January sales just ended), others include Topman, River Island, mainly UK based ones. I mainly use these because I really like the style of clothing and quality, but also because they don't have any stores where I live so I have no choice but to order online.