Do you buy clothing online if it is on clearance?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by primalclaws1974 • Dec 2, 2014.

1. Happy247

Happy247Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love shopping the online clearance section but only for my children. They grow so fast and I'm usually changing their wardrobe every few months it seems like. I can get their summer clothes during the winter time at a great price. My boys have a certain brand that they love to wear and if I find it on clearance then I'm happy and they are as well.

#41Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  2. jardenrom

jardenromNew Member

Threads:
    At online we can get a very trendy collection of dress which suits for everyone occasion. Some of them are provide us apparels as per the occasion based which are more nice and available at best ranges

bujju
    multi-pattern-silk-top_front_ATDA00B080_45-300x413.

3. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do shop online if I know it's going to be on clearance and I'm always looking for those great deals which help to save me money. There have been times when I saw an outfit that was really expensive but then it got marked down to a lower price. I don't mind waiting long for the clothes to get on clearance because it's so worth it.

4. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I love buying clearance clothes, because it gives me a lot more for my money. However, one thing that you should always be aware of is the fact that sometimes you may not be entitled to the same refund policy as you would have if the clothes were full price, so you should check this before you buy. If you're unsure about what size you are, I would advise that you don't buy the things unless you are completely sure that you would be able to get a return on them if this was something that you needed. I have lost money in the past because I have been unable to return certain things, which was a shame, because I thought that I was getting a bargain at the time.

5. kwoodard902

kwoodard902New Member

Threads:
    I always shop "clearance" first. There is no point in spending full price on anything. I always use DontPayFull.com when I make online purchases. They usually have coupons for all of the stores I love to shop out, so I end up getting clearance items for even a bigger discount. For me, there is no other way to shop.