Do You Buy Game Expansion Packs?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by cocolgooh • Apr 2, 2016.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is so difficult to stay up on your gaming in this economy. One of the only ways to make it happen is if you go to second hand games shops, or shops that allow you to rent games for a certain period of time. The price of that is cheaper. I have been told that there are ways to rent games and scan the disc so that you will own the game, but I have never seen anybody actually do it. Plus, I am sure that that is not legal.Si ms 4 DLC - the latest one was stupidly over priced, and there was hardly anything in it.

2. Sealpikachu

SealpikachuMember

Threads:
    I am pretty sure that is not legal. I completely agree with you on the second hand though. If I can save a few dollars over a used game, I will take it. Also,it is very interesting to see another person's game file when they forget to delete it. Years and years ago, I bought a used copy of pokemon platinum on a blockbuster. It had a completed pokedex, tons of shinies and all legendaries on the pc. Now that I am older, I know most of them were hacked but still, youger me almost cried with glee. I had never had anyone to trade with so the possibility of so many pokemon was amazing. Lots of them were legit though and, to this day, I still have them in my pokebank.

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Me too, especially if you have no experience with the game and do not want to shell out the full retail price, only to find out that the game is not worth the disc that is it burned upon. Many people are smart and rent games before paying full price. LOL at your Pokemon experiences. Lucky you. I got my parents to buy me those Pokemon games and had to complete them from scratch :(