Do you buy Gift Cards from discount Card Sites?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Zyni • Nov 11, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've seen a couple of these discount card sites. Some offer bigger discounts than others, but every few bucks you save can be spent somewhere else. I just wasn't sure how reliable these might be. So, what's your experience? Have you used any of these sites and are they legit? If you have, which sites, and have you tried using the gift cards yet to make sure they actually work? I tend to be a bit cautious of stuff like this, but legit sites could be useful.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    No, I have not used any of this sites...I've been tempted by them on a handful of occasions but like you, I have my reservations and am a little skeptical about how well they work. If I felt confident that all would go well, I would be open to the idea.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Gift Card Granny and a handful of other sites are great for getting gift cards at a slight discount. You can't beat these sites, and the prices are solid. Individual users sell their cards more often than not, but they're kept in check because they can't use the site again if they're caught doing shady things with their gift cards. A lot of these sites are reliable, and you don't really have to worry about anything more often than not.

4. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I hadn't used any of these sites until today to be honest. It wasn't exactly a discount site because it sold the gift cards full price, but it also didn't overcharge for it. I wanted to turn the extra paypal money I had into amazon credit because I was planning on buying a game with my gift card balance. I was ten dollars, decided to look around and I found gyft.com. The process was pretty quick and painless aside from the fact that you had to create an account. I plan on getting all my future gift cards from them.