Do You Buy Health Drinks?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by moondebi • Nov 25, 2016.

1. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    It's actually 9.00 dollars for a small bottle/packets of ''supplement and energy'' powder for about 3 to 4 cups. I think you actually mix that in your already dangerous energy drink so it's twice as bad.

If you don't have time to blend your own drink, I suggest purchasing natural smoothies from a smoothie shop. Those stores who specialize in health can actually recommend smoothies for the boost you need. It turns out to be a lot healthier and a lot cheaper. A smoothie should cost you around 1.49- 2.00 dollars for a medium cup.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    No I don't, since I find Gatorade and Powerade sour, and the rest I haven't tried yet. I do buy energy drinks though, since they taste good and they keep me up when I need to stay up. I intend to buy those drinks with oats in it, I guess they taste good.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    The health drinks I consider are those that supply me of my deficient elements of energy that my body needs like the vitamins and minerals. I use to drink Yakult everyday and juices in bottle or in tetrapack like Apple juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato juice, and red fruit juice. They regulate my vitamins and minerals needs. They control my cholesterol, blood sugar, among others.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    They seem to be one of those products that is always getting more and more expensive, so I try to stay away from them. There are times when I feel I need them though, but those are rare.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. In general, I always try - although it requires a lot of discipline at first, but now I'm used to it - to maintain a healthy lifestyle (but nothing so forced that makes me stop eating or drinking the things I like).

I go walking 4 or 5 times a week, and I go to the gym at least 3 times a week. Healthy drinks are a big help. ;)