Do You Buy In Bulk.. Or Shop A Little Every Day?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Natasha0717 • Nov 11, 2016.

1. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    I buy everything I need at the beginning of the month mostly on the 6th when my salary finally makes an appearance.I am not a fan of going out all the time to shop for groceries and what-not.I have a refrigerator in the house so I store everything that can go bad there and avoid the hustle of having to get in my car and drive around to search for what I need.I think this is an easier method because having all that you may need present when you need it frees your mind and makes you more productive even at the workplace.Of course there are the little things that I forget to buy and may have to go and get but that is alright.

2. Punkin

PunkinMember

Threads:
    It's very product dependent. If what I'm looking for is very perishable, of course I'll make an effort to get smaller quanities more frequently. Lettuce and dairy products like ricotta cheese simply don't have much of a shelf life. For highly acidic foods like condiments and dried ingredients I'll happily take the per-unit discount offered by a bulk purchase.

3. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    We always shop in bulk, it's better that way and it helps us save. We buy non perishables in bulk like rice, flour beans, oil, yam and all, except for fruits and vegetables that we buy often as we can't store them.

4. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    If you have money, I will advise you to buy food in bulk. You never know whether you will be able to afford food in the future. Purchasing food in plenty can also be very cheap, as compared to buying sub-units. If you have enough storage to prevent reducing the shelf life of the foods, just go ahead and buy them.