Do You Buy Non-veg Stuffs Online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by moondebi • Feb 13, 2017.

1. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Off late, there’re lots of e-sites out there who sell non-veg stuffs (not frozen) online. They give the guarantee of freshness. The range is also wide for the customers to choose from. Some of them even claim their products to be organic.

Frankly speaking, these days, I’m dependent on online stores for most of the daily buys. However, so far, could not make up my mind to buy non-veg products online as there’s always a chance of getting stale stuffs. Now though, I’m thinking to check it once. If works, it will reduce some of my regular hassles.

What’s is your opinion?

2. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    No I wont prefer that! But you can try once to see the difference!

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    That's really good. I have seen few apps and sites too which offers different kind of foods online. I wonder if they are that fresh or not. I have no personal experience of either veg or non veg item. So far none of the site is delivering such item on my location, but I would love to try it when they are available. My sisters city is in delivery zone, so I guess I can try out at her place.

4. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I have never bought a perishable food item whether veg or non veg from online stores.

I woukd have tried if the e-store had a point of sale near my area as that would reassure me of fresh items but I would be doubtful otherwise.

It is not wrong to try them out once for a small quantity and see their quality.

5. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    No I have never bought non-veg stuffs online. I prefer to buy them fresh from the store. Even vegetables I get it from the local vegetable shop. Other staples etc. I can buy online. Although I have never bought any yet.

6. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    It's a good way as buying online as it saves the time of going directly to the shop and buy but I don't prefer it. I am afraid that I might end up in bad meat or old fish which has been with him for days. If we go directly to the shop we will see and buy with our own satisfaction. Also, we don't have to be worried that it might not be fresh, So, I don't encourage buying non veg online.