Do you buy online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by OsvaldoLuis • Jun 26, 2012.

1. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Yes, I do my shopping online. I think that there most famous sites which are being recommend by the people. So people who don't have trust or have fear of getting scammed should go first for the most familiar sites. Now a days most of people like online shopping and they recommend other to shop from the same site.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been buying my supplements online for years now. Finding the best price is easier online and you can save money with discount codes etc. Yesterday I saved 10 dollars on supplements by using a discount code.

3. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    Yes , I buy online jewelry ..

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I do trust those big online stores that are reputable, like Ebay, Barnes and Noble, Deal Extreme, etc. because they are big companies and just a simple Google search will tell you if they are not trustworthy stores. I also always make it a point to Google the store name with the word "scam" in it so that I will not be victimized by those shady online stores.

5. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    I like the convenience of online shopping and feel like you can save time and money compared to going to a brick and mortar store.

6. himali.jagma

himali.jagmaMember

Threads:
    No, I do not Buy Online

7. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I buy online all the time. I usually buy items for my desktop PC like hard drives, microphones, headsets, and a lot of other things including games! It's just more convenient than going outside and buying it physically. There's also a chance where the shop will not have the item you want. That's the great thing about ordering online, you don't have to worry about items going out of stock. If it is, I just go to another website.

8. kshultz06082

kshultz06082New Member

Threads:
    I do most of my shopping online. Really the only shopping I do in a regular store is grocery shopping. I prefer online shopping for the convenience and deals. I get A LOT of stuff free on Amazon because I earn gift cards through survey sites and other paid to click sites. Technically, I am paying for the items with a gift card so they aren't free but gift cards don't count towards my weekly budget, so to me, it is free money.

9. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Aside from clothes and food, i get everything online. Is so easy and much cheaper, why shouldn't i do it? Yeah, sometimes you get some problems, but that is like what, 1 in 100 deals? I think it's worth it!

10. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do trust it. I tend to stay away from sites that aren't well made.. which is also a little sad, because I could be turning my back on a little ma & pa shop that could really use my business. I usually know what to look for though. I have my favourite stores and I tend to stick to those.

11. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    Yes, I shop online all the time. I mostly shop on eBay and Amazon for video games, computers, and baseball cards. I rarely go shopping at my local store. I think they are way to expensive, and I think that shopping online is cheaper.

12. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy online from stores I trust and things I know that I definitely won't regret buying.
    I love to buy from places like macys and Nordstrom because I don't need to worry about getting scammed or anything like that. As for clothes and shoes, this is something I need to try on before I buy so it really depends on what I'm shopping for.

13. Mercy77

Mercy77Member

Threads:
    I love the convenience of shopping online though you do have to be very careful. I always try to buy from reputable companies that have been around for a long time. When buying from an overseas company, I try to find one that uses escrow. When buying from overseas companies, never pay via Western Union. Remember, they are overseas and you'll never get your money back if they are crooks. As a precaution, I also close my browser and clear my cookies after making a purchase. You never know who's trying to hack into your computer to grab your info, so always close your browser and clear your cookies after making a purchase. Better safe than sorry.

14. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    From time to time I do like buying online usually I buy books on Amazon, and recently I started buying a particular brand of vitamins on Amazon as well. Usually vitamins are something I would purchase in the store but Amazon had them for a better deal than in the store. In the health food store they were 25 dollars for a 30 day supply and online they were the same price for twice the amount with 75 pills.

15. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually find that shopping online saves me money because when I put something on my wishlist, or in my cart, I have time to think about it and decide I don't need it after all.
    It's easier to delete something from your wishlist online than to return an impulse purchase offline because something caught your eye in the store.

16. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I think about 98% of my items are purchased online. The way I stay away from scams online is that once I buy from someone who doesn't let me down then I stick with them. I will also buy from sites that close friends and families recommend.