Do you buy (or sell) discounted gift cards online?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by dazzlingblue • Nov 21, 2013.

1. dazzlingblue

dazzlingblueMember

Threads:
    Do you ever buy discounted gift cards from places like giftcards.com or giftcardgranny.com to save some money from places you know you already shop at?

I've bought a few once for some restaurants, and they worked just fine---and paid about 10% less for those cards than its actual value.

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    No, but I do surveys to earn free giftcards. The discounted giftcards are a good idea, though, especially if you give out a lot of giftcards during the holidays.

3. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Buying discounted card can save you money if you spend a lot on those items. Usually, I would look up a discount giftcard site over sites like eBay because they come out cheaper. There isn't a need to spend more or pay the regular price when you can get the same thing for cheap.

4. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    To tell you the truth I like to send people e-cards and like receiving them as well. Alot more fun than a paper card.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never bought a gift card before but I suppose the availability of a few which you can obtain at a discount can make me change my attitude. Getting such a gift card, of course, would be kind to your wallet but question is can use such a gift at any store you please or at they accepted only at specific places?

6. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    No i never brought discounted gift cards online. But i think it is a very good option for the some holidays when you have to send a lots of cards.

7. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    No, I don't. I usually buy gift cards at the store because that way I can trust it is being activated by the cashier. I don't really trust buying gift cards online unless it it e-gift cards, which I haven't really much into the digital stuff.