Do You Change Toothbrush Every Month?

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • Jun 16, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you are a person who changes toothbrush monthly, Subscribing for an oral-b tooth brush could be good for you because they sell an expensive brand like oral b for a cheaper price together with a package of a dental kit.

They have a promo where your first month of subscription is for free!:

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the information! I like to brush with battery run toothbrush and use Sensodyne or ProNamel toothpaste. I use 3D Crest Whitening Toothpaste at times though they are expensive, so I buy them on sale mostly. I buy Oral B battery operated toothbrush that goes on sale about every other month at our drug stores on Oahu for 4.99. I had coupons from time to time that I clip from the newspapers so I can save even more money. I use my toothbrush till it's all fizzled or it breaks. I buy a spare one for their sales are often, so I'll always have a toothbrush to brush my teeth with. I sometimes drink coffee when I finished my nightly brushing, so I get Pepsodent that is so cheap going for .89 or .99 on sale, to brush after coffee. I went a couple of weeks ago for teeth cleaning and I'm a Senior Citizen & the hygienist said I've very strong teeth.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Not long ago, we used to change our toothbrushes once the bristles are frayed and that usually takes 5-7 months. Now, we change our toothbrush every 3 months since most dentists recommend so and simply because of hygienic purpose. Our toothbrush can get dirty overtime so it's really necessary to change them regularly.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    There are lots of promos on dental or toothbrushes with some addition kits or accessories. But I never take advantage of that promo or of changing my toothbrush. I am just only compelled to change it when it is already deformed. That means, I change it only in a case to case basis. But for our kids, we change their toothbrush every quarter.

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan This information is highly appreciated this will sure save us some money which I am always looking forward to. Now that I think about I don't change my toothbrush as often as I have to. I try to change it every 3 months but sometimes I forget and change it after 5 months. Maybe discounts will motivate me more to do what I must do.

#5Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  6. dane

daneMember

Threads:
    This is the first time I'm hearing that you need to change your toothbrush every month. For some reason I had it in my head that you're supposed to change it twice a year unless if the bristles start to get damaged. I guess I wasn't listening when the dentist told me that part. I will start making sure that I change mine at least every couple of months.

7. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    So am i, as far as i'm concerned, you are required to change your toothbrush once every 3 months, and there is no actual or rather a trustworthy study that says otherwise.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    No, I usually change (but not always... because sometimes I don't think it' necessary) my toothbrush every 3 months by my dentist's recomendation. Before, I only used to change every 6 months.