Do You Check The Metrics?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by remnant • Jun 21, 2016.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have come to discover that behind the facade of transparency, companies are subtly cheaping customers by indicating the wrong quantity on the label. When you actually measure the quantity of the ingredients, you find that they are less. This means you actually spent more money for less. Most customers are not discerning and this is the rule rather than the exception.

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Surely it is illegal to state one weight but it is another? I know that with powdered products, for example, the contents can settle so it looks like less. If you have found a product that is actually selling underweight then you could report it. I am interested to know which products you have found doing this? I for one would complain about it.

3. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    That is illegal. But here in a mall we have the facility of taking the required amount of vegetables, rice, nuts, spices etc whatever we want and weigh that there in front of us and pay for whatever amount of grams that we have filled in the bag. I think this is one of a good way to buy the required amount at our will.