Do You Choose Delta Airlines First?

Discussion in Travel started by Natasha0717 • Nov 6, 2016.

?

Which Airlines do you choose first?

1. Delta

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Spirit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. American

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    My Mom and Uncle travel a lot, and they always fly Delta. Now me, I'm not the best flyer in the world. I get nervous up there, and then my equilibrium gets all messed up for days. But whenever my Mom and Uncle go on a trip and I know they are flying instead of driving, my first question to them always is, "ARE YOU FLYING DELTA?"

There's a very specific reason why I ask this. Delta carries the Delta Snack Boxes!! :):):)

They're actually called "Flight Delights"...and lately, I think they're even calling them something like "Flight Fuel" boxes. Instead of souvenirs, I always ask them to bring me a couple of them home from their flight. I LOVE these things. It's an entire meal inside a box, and it doesn't need to be refrigerated. Inside you'll usually find something like crackers, cheese spread, nuts, chocolate candy, hummus, pita chips, salami, a napkin, utensils, and a mint. :cool:

Like I said, I don't like to fly. But if I absolutely had to, I'd choose Delta. For the snack boxes alone. :D

Attached Files:

2. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have any experience with Delta yet but had good time with American Airlines. I found it really very comfortable for me and i requested them for a special assistance and had quite a comfortable journey although i would love to have a try with Delta may be i fond it more comfortable then American Airlines. :D