Do you clean your house/room every day?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by beccagreen • Aug 29, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    Clean entire house everyday?! I think not. I clean the kitchen every single day because there are dishes and bottles that need washed daily. I also can't stand messy floors after my kids eat. Everything else gets done as needed.

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I clean my room once in two days. I always want my place to be clean and neat, but I am just too lazy to clean up every single day. I do keep things in the right order, every evening and make my place look neat every single day. However, I rarely make my bed and just use the messed up place forever. On Sundays, I clean the entire room and make it as tidy as possible. It is a tiring job, but the result is awesome.

3. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I do clean the house everyday, but not all at the same time. I clean a little bit each day and that's how I maintain it clean without having to kill myself once a week or month. It's a lot easier to keep a clean house if you just order and clean things a little bit at a time. I just recently started doing that though, I'm a very messy person, but this has worked for me so far.

4. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I actually have a guy that comes every day to clean the dishes and sweep and hand mop the floors (they are tiles). I live internationally in India and labor is cheap for upper middle class and rich people. And I actually pay him more than the usual rate to keep him happy and loyal. I don't even treat him as a servant. More like a friend. I have three bathrooms, he cleans two of them once a week. He does all the dishes everyday and cleans the floors. I do my laundry though and I usually do it once a week because I live alone right now. Also no dryers here so you have to hang your clothes but I'm not complaining. :)

5. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's just wonderful that you have this admirable work ethic that is expressed in your cleaning habits!
    Some would call it "compulsive", but I wouldn't, because I've seen the amount of dirt that "sneaks in" , right into your home when you're not looking!
    You clean today, and then tomorrow, it's more like you had not even put a broom or a mop to the floor, because it's dusty again! This is probably one of the most annoying issues that I've had to deal with in our new home.
    I do try my best to clean the house at least once a week. No, I'm not able to afford time and effort enough to clean daily, as you do, but when I do get the chance, I do a mighty fine job at it , till my loved ones are able to see their reflection in the floor!
    I'm really a "neat-freak" at heart, but my swamped work schedule has robbed me of the time and energy to still be able to complete such tasks, as often as I used to.

6. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I clean my kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms everyday because I can't stand those rooms being dirty, I think if you keep on top of things its better :). Sometimes I get carried away working online though and forget my housework also needs to be done! It's a pain being at home working because you get carried away :D.

7. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I don't clean up my room everyday. Once a week if it's lucky. lol Everyday, i try to keep it clean as much as possible and i try not to make so much mess but like cleaning thoroughly?, No, not everyday. Like i said, sometimes on weekends, i clean it up, other weekends, if i have plans, i won't be able to clean it up. :(

8. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I am more of the relaxed, semi-messy type person. I prefer to clean as needed. I was dishes every evening and sweep the kitchen when I see crumbs. The bathroom gets cleaned weekly and dusting and vacuuming gets done when I see that it needs it. It varies on how often that is. If we track in a lot of junk from the trees I'll vacuum sooner than if we aren't tracking in much. I am not extremely tidy with my room, but it's never a disaster, just somewhere in between.

9. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I don't, though I have thought of it many times. I was never able to maintain that practice, because I am always occupied with a lot of things, that not only if I take time cleaning my place everyday, I wouldn't only waste my time, but also my energy I barely have much more for something else. I even don't have enough for my studies and work. I only clean my room when I couldn't withstand it anymore.

10. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    I don't exactly full on clean my house/room every single day, but with my bedroom, I do pick up to the best of my ability, with clothes and things like that, but I don't go and clean everything because it really doesn't need it.