Do You Compare Prices First Before You Buy Or Shop?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by ReadmeByAmy • Aug 13, 2016.

1. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Most definitely, I like to shop around and see what there is. I have a look at the quality and see what else there is to offer. It may be that the cheapest is not good enough so a product with a better quality has to be considered.

I can shop around for a certain item for months without buying it. As soon as I have seen what I want and I am sure that it is the best value in comparison with all the others I've seen, then I purchase it soon after.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    We do it on shop level every six months or so. I mean we go to wholesale market and ask rates of different food items like pulses, spices, sugar etc from different shops and the one offering lowest stays in our list for six months or so or until we see that that particular shopkeeper is charging market price or giving us proper discounts. Once we feel that the rates offered are higher we change our supplier.

3. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I do it every time I go for a product. Nowadays it is quite easy with the help of Internet. Sites like Naaptol is really helpful to get an overview of various rates available. In offline shopping too we can compare prices in super markets as they arrange same type of products of different brands. I often look for something which is cheaper but does not compromise much on quality. But when it comes to food items I usually buy the best brand available. Cheap brands often use more chemicals to compensate their low quality ingredients.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do as I am always looking for ways to save. I compare prices and quality of items before a make my final decision all the time. If I see an item is cheaper in another brand I make sure the other brands quality is good too. I wouldn't want to buy bad quality because it could cost more in the long run.