Do you eat meat daily?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Scottie • Mar 3, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    In my house we try to mix it up as much as we possible can. We eat meat about 3 days out of the week and try to eat salads and greens like Callaloo for the other days so we keeps some balance, I guess lol

What about your household?

2. eg0mez

eg0mezMember

Threads:
    I do not eat meat daily and in fact I am a vegetarian. Being a vegetarian and changing my lifestyle has changed the way I feel. Lately, just eliminating meat from my diet is more than enough, I never have stomach problems and I feel light most of the time. :)

3. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    Yes. I eat meat everyday. I don't mix it up like you. Although i do add a serving of vegetables to all of meals. i don't think that i could make it too long without meat. So the only eating it 3 days out of the week will not work for me.

4. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah I pretty much eat meat every day.

I have to incorporate some sort of protein into every meal. Even when we have something like rice and beans we add a little sausage. We also eat a lot of nuts and eggs. We don't eat a ton of refined sugar or carbohydrates. Just protein, veggies, and fruit. We're not anti white-flour or anti-carb, but we limit.

5. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    In my opinion, it is important to eat meat daily because of the importance of protein for complete nourishment of the body. However, if you are a vegetarian, you could eat peanuts, tofu, or other protein based food.

Protein is important for my family and I because we're following a journey towards living a healthier lifestyle. Protein gives you muscle, which gives you the ability to burn excess fat faster.

6. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I eat meat everyday. In fact, I have to eat meat in every meal except for breakfast where I just have bread and coffee. I'm a beast and can't stand not having meat when I'm eating. Okay, maybe that's too much because sometimes I eat vegetarian food too. Let's just say I eat meat whenever I can.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes most of the time, but it is being balanced by fish and vegetables too so that we get to have a balanced diet. Sometimes we don't eat meat for like 2 days and then we resume on the 3rd day.

8. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Yes, I eat some form of meat everyday, but I have been meaning to cut down in a way similar to what you have stated. I've recently started to get a bit more conscious of what I really am eating and have grown weary that I don't even know exactly how the animals I am eating have been treated and what really goes into their bodies as they are fed. It's just fortunate that I do already vegetables anyway, so the transition probably won't be too hard for me. It's just a matter of getting finding and getting used to new recipes and making a new plan for my weekly meals.

9. Batiatus

BatiatusMember

Threads:
    I eat meat every day. If my dinner doesn't include meat I feel urge to eat meat later:) I eat all kinds of meat and I am not fat!