Do you enjoy wearing tight clothes?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by akiii123 • Nov 20, 2014.

1. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have always found tight clothes to be really uncomfortable as I literally cannot breath in them. I prefer to stay away from them as much as possible. What do you think about tight clothes. Do you enjoy wearing them?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I like them.

I'm skinny though, so breathing isn't really a problem when my clothes are tight. Honestly, I think that is why I also like things to be a bit clingy. Really loose fitting clothing just makes me look weak and sickly.

I don't dress provocatively, but I think that form fitting clothing is currently stylish and therefore can be done in a way that is classy and flattering.

3. Serena

SerenaActive Member

Threads:
    No way. I don not wear tight fitting clothes. I think wearing tight clothes shows too much, in my opinion. It is just not my cup of tea. I like my clothes to be a little loose, but not really loose and very modest. I also prefer being mostly covered up.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like tight clothes for an evening out, but I prefer a fitted look rather than tight. Tight can be too uncomfortable and if there isn't that much stretch in it then it could rip. Also it can a conscious matter, if you are confident about how you look, some people aren't and even if they look good, they aren't comfortable. I am more at ease with a fitted outfit and something to cover up like a pashmina if necessary.

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I do, I like the snug feeling very much, but it has to be an under layer so people don't know about it. Especially in winter I like snug fitted tank tops, control top tights, leggings. But I always wear a fairly loose outer layer so no one will see too much of my figure.

6. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Not at all. Many people see wearing tight fitting clothes sexy, but I just find them very uncomfortable and hot. I do not like how the fabric sticks to me. Also, I am very conscious of how my tummy bulges when I wear tight clothes. LOL

7. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Nope. I wear just fit or loose. Tight clothes restrict your blood from flowing properly. That is the cause of many of the problems that people have with their organs... most especially women in the lower regions. If you have to suck in your gut to put the pants on... then you should not be wearing them.

8. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    Not at all, I feel too constricted when I wear something that's too tight, and I believe you should feel comfortable in whatever you're wearing. Most of my clothes are fitted or slightly loose, it's more comfortable and fitted clothes look much better than tight ones or baggy ones.

9. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Tight clothes are fine occasionally, but you should ensure there's some breathing room left before wearing one. You might end up feeling like a walking tourniquet and run the risk of having poor blood circulation. Also, some people wear tight clothes that don't flatter their body size. We're free to wear what we want but there's a difference between wearing clothes to express and wearing to impress. Comfortable clothing is still the best.

10. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    When I was in my late teens, I wore tight clothes all the time to show off my figure. I have since had four children. Tight clothes are not all that flattering now as my figure isn't what it was.If I wear something that is too tight I find it uncomfortable.

11. maryannballeras

maryannballerasMember

Threads:
    No, I don't and I've never enjoyed wearing tight clothes. I've never been a fan of these kinds of clothes. I have always been insecure when it comes to my body proportions because I feel like I look so fat. I just use clothes to deceive and make my "fats" disappear and clearly, tight clothes just doesn't help. It just emphasizes those things that I wanted to hide. It might makes me feel awkward.