Do You Ever Feel Like The World Is Set Up To Take All Your Money?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ACSAPA • Aug 5, 2014.

1. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I don't about the world being set up that way, but it sure seems like it's almost impossible to get ahead and stay ahead sometimes. Things happen, and sometimes you have to expect to have to start over, but life just seems to get more and more expensive every day. I get really upset at the cost of groceries. Even when it's all on sale the total often seems more than it should.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    All the time! Only today I went to the doctor and the medicine he prescribed was a little pricey. I went to the drugstore and got two medicines, and then I went to the pet store to get something the vet recommended for my dog and next thing I know I spent 100 bucks! And it's hard because those are necessary things that we need, they are expensive but we can't go around not buying it. Not to mention everywhere you go you have to pay for parking, it's so unfair, because you already have to pay for taxes and stuff like that, they for parking everywhere just seems criminal!!!

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's also the tickets that you have to pay if you park on the wrong day, or when the street is being cleaned, or stay parked two minutes too long. That's why I take the bus, which also keeps getting more expensive.

4. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Sad to hear your story mate'. I think it depends on where you live because in my case, I don't experience the kind of things that you're experiencing. I still manage to save quite a handful amount of money even though I avail the same services that you avail. If I were you, I would be thinking of moving away and start somewhere where the overhead costs of rent, fees, and other services doesn't cost as much. That's just my two cents bro.

5. hellavu

hellavuActive Member

Threads:
    Well, the world is certainly trying harder to take all your money than to give you money, that's for sure! How could you doubt that when you see the amount of advertising for useless products and all the scams? All the useless fees and all the "good deals" that fall through? All the employers who will refuse well deserved raise and ask for unpaid overtime?

The world is certainly trying to take your money.

You just have to be smart about it, and do your best, because I think it's unlikely that the intentions of the world will change. That they'd drop the fees and the interest percentages.