Do you ever use clothing coupons received in the mail?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Kaybee517 • Sep 1, 2012.

1. alishamilan

alishamilanNew Member

Threads:
    I never use this. I am not like this.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I gotten some coupons the other day and I needed a printer cartridge and it came just in the nick of time and it was a 10% off and I was so glad to get it. I had just ran out and could use that 10% off that day. So I just went on down and picked it up and was on my way. I only buy though when I need something, so I was happy with that.

3. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    Yes, I have used many time the discount coupons that I received in mails. I have subscribed to many sites for deals and offers. I am always searching for the great deals on products to save money. Whenever I received good deal through mail or found it on surfing I prefer to purchase that.

4. Neelofar1334

Neelofar1334Active Member

Threads:
    If I need something, and I get a coupon in the mail, I'll generally use it. I wont go shopping for something i don't need just because i get a coupon. I sell some of the coupons I don't use. It's not much, but its a little something and it gives someone who needs the coupons a chance to use them.

5. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I had no idea that people received coupon to go shopping for clothes. I have never received anything like this in the mail. How do you go about receiving these coupons? The only thing that stores send me are magazines and sometimes I will get information about the sales that are going on such as, free shipping, half off, buy one, get the other free. I also get information sent to my email. If I had received coupons in the mail then I would definitely go shopping-I am a shop-aholic.

6. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    My shopping doesn't depend on coupons, but I always check for coupons if I am going to buy something from the online stores.