Do You Fancy Music While You Play Games

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by tonyb • Jun 23, 2017.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Game lovers do you fancy listening to music while gaming? I rarely do. I'm just too focus on the game while playing and don't even think in the line of having music by the side. Maybe I should experiment and see how it would blend or if there'll be any improvement in my game skills under a cool music. I hate to be distracted while playing games and sometimes think music could make me lose focus.

2. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeodMember

Threads:
    I do actually. Whenever I play alone, I tend to listen to some music because it helps me focus on the game easier and better, and it is very relaxing. But since lately I'm only playing games online, and people, my friends, usually want to communicate via Skype or something, I can't listen to music while playing with them. But you should try it out, it's cool.

3. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I usually listen to music when i'm playing games that don't require a lot of focus or thinking since music might distract me while playing.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    When I do play games I like to listen to music, I feel more motivated to keep playing to be honest. Some games are more exciting when music on the side is added to it. I usually listen to upbeat music or pop rock when I am play to go with the action in the game . Usually music with guitar solos are the best for action games and mellow songs for strategic games.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No I usually don't listen to music while playing games. I find that I can do better at playing games when I don't listen to music. If I do listen to music I'll listen to instrumentals like jazz music, love jazz music! I like to win something while playing games so I usually go to pch.com. (Or at least hope to win, lol.)

6. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    @tonyb@tonyb I like listening to music while gaming. Most of the time, you find that many games come with songs. For instance, we have candy crush that comes with a tune and other effects. It kills the monotony and helps me get ideas. At other times, I prefer my own customised playlist when playing games. It always works for me. However, I have seen people who hate music when gaming. I have a friend who always says that music gets him easily distracted. Whenever I am gaming with him, I use earphones.

#6Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2017
  7. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Interesting, from the views of many I think it will be a perfect match to listen to music while playing games. A development I will embrace in my next game activity. I like the Jazz music and do think it will be cooler with games compared to the other genres of music. Anyway still on a lookout how it will work fine for me, just hope this wont cause any distraction.

8. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Absolutely. Listening to rock music while playing games will motivate you to play hard and the game becomes much more thrilling and exciting. Also listening to music while playing will help us yo focus on the game and it is one of my ways of relaxing. :)

9. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I do, it helps put me in a state of calmness and actually pumps me up if I am struggling through the game or feel tired at any moment. I usually listen to R&B, Metal, Pop, or electronic music when playing.

10. Violent Gale

Violent GaleNew Member

Threads:
    Sometimes I listen to music when I am playing online games. Although not always. It just makes it so relaxing and fun when you are playing a game and at the same time listening to your favorite song or artist or sometimes, watching live performances. Good stuff.