Do you get unlimited 3G traffic with your mobile plan?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by JulianWilliams • Jan 15, 2015.

1. JulianWilliams

JulianWilliamsMember

Threads:
    I do, and I love it. I only pay a few bucks per month for my mobile plan but they also give me 3GB of 3G traffic, and if I use it all instead of starting to charge me they just halve the speed of my 3G connection, but it still works fairly well. How about you?

2. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    No, I get 400mb of internet for 6euros/month. It's not a lot but it's more than I need, mostly because i'm connected to wi-fi almost everywhere I go. But I would love for those sleazy monkeys to give me an unlimited 3G plan. Doubt it will happen anytime soon.

3. Mika

MikaMember

Threads:
    I don't. It's hard to find plans anymore that don't charge for going over your monthly allowance. My phone company pays in a tiered based system so if I use more than a certain amount I'll be bumped up to the next tier and have to pay higher. I'm normally around wifi anyways so I barely use any data anyways. It sounds like it'd be nice while I was waiting around for the bus to pick me up from the store though.

4. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    The current plan that I have doe something fairly similar. I have about 5gb of data per month and if I go over then I am just placed in a lower tier. Not too bad for a low cost of just $35.

5. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I do have plans that talk about unlimited 3g plans, but I have never used them. I think it is just a waste of money. They do not usually give good speed when the plan is unlimited 3g.i do believe that it is best to stick to normal plans.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No. I used to have a plan that had 3G speed up to 2.5 gigs. I rarely met my limit, but I didn't always get 3G speeds either. I switched to a plan that gives me 4G speed for one gig only. I actually get 4G speed and I haven't exceeded my limit. I rely most on wifi.

7. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I got the Sprint unlimited plan so I can surf the web to my hearts content on my phone. I love it, and it's actually affordable.

8. Feneth

FenethActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah. I use net 10 on my phone. I get 3gigs at 4g and then they throttle me back to 3g. I usually get close to the 3gigs or just cross over that line the last few days of the month so I think that amount is just about perfect.

9. xHysteria

xHysteriaNew Member

Threads:
    My internet data goes along with my phone plan, I get about 1gb of internet usage every month, and resets on the 17th. I hardly use much when I go out, I only use it for social networking and free messaging apps. Speeds are OK usually max of 500kb/s. Excess usage is huge whenever I get it.

10. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have an unlimited internet plan with my Sprint phone. It's not just 3G either. I have LTE coverage in a lot of areas as well. It's incredibly fast. Granted, the LTE coverage is only available in certain areas, but when I get it, it is blazingly fast.