Do you give written reviews?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by whnuien • May 6, 2014.

1. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    Most of the restaurants I've been to have a small paper of questionnaires and pen ready on the table for their customer to answer questions and give a review after meal about their dining experience. This is usually my favourite part of dining outside because I'm a passive customer who do not complaint a lot even though something went wrong with my order. I feel more comfortable giving the review afterwards than calling a manager or arguing with the staffs.

Would you answer the questionnaires and write your review about the restaurant and their service or would you just leave the table after paying off your bills?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I do occasionally, but rarely. I usually only do it when the server requests it because I know they get incentives and bonuses for people filling them out. So if the server is good and they request it, then I will likely fill it out quickly.

If I have a negative complaint and don't immediately address it while in the restaurant like I should, I will sometimes leave the review online on Yelp or something instead. quirky.yelp.com

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I rarely do it on the paper comment cards, although I have when the server gave it to me. Like Jessi, I generally take it online. There are lots of online review sites, and believe me; both customers and business owners check these sites, so you'll get your point across. I should start reviewing a bit more than I do, though.