Do You Go Back To The Store For A Forgotten Item?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by gracer • Jul 11, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live quite close to the stores where I regularly do my shopping and as it's a small town the cashiers know me. So should I forget something, I'll go back for it even a week later as long as I have the receipt. But I hardly ever forget anything these days because I buy the same things every two weeks and I won't fail to notice that something is missing.

2. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Speaking of going back for forgotten items, my dad just did that I think about a week ago. It's not a grocery item but 2 boxes of pizza which he left on the store counter. He said, he paid for the pizza then decided to go out and buy something at a hardware store nearby then he forgot all about it after coming out of the hardware store. He only realized that he had forgotten something when he was already home after driving in a grueling busy hour traffic. He had no choice but to go back for the pizza even if the traffic was bad.

3. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I would only go back if it's worth more than 2 dollars since the trip might cost me more and it also depends on how far it is. I usually wouldn't but if it's something important, I would go back and pick it up.

4. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I've experienced something like this but it was a bit different scenario. In our country, there is a baggage counter wherein you can check in your stuffs there for a bit while you do shopping, and have it back once done. So we did some shopping at the grocery store, left our things at the baggage counter then got it back right after and went home. When we got home, I noticed that there's something missing, it sas actually a meat that we've bought and it was for dinner! We were too disappointed and irritated that we haven't checked our stuffs right at the grocery store before leaving. Too bad we didn't get it back :(