Do you go for features or a particular brand?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by pahagwl • Mar 2, 2014.

1. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I wanted to know that when people are in the market to buy a car, whether they tend to go for particular brands which they like or they try to get the best value for their money. As far as my personal preference goes, I always try to maximize the utility I derive from the money I spend. Like, I wont mind going for a less established brand if it offers more features in my car at a lesser price.

2. IndianapolisJones

IndianapolisJonesNew Member

Threads:
    I have a personal bias towards Audi. Almost all of their cars look super sleek, plus they're German made. German engineering is pretty much a guarantee that the car is going to last a very long time, though maintenance bills cost an arm and a leg. I'm definitely open to looking at other brands if the price is lower and it has the same features, but Audi's name speaks for itself.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That are a few brands that I will not purchase but mostly it is the features I am looking for in a car. I like comfort but I also like a good strong engine the vehicle must be reliable and not prone to operation problems.