Do You Go For Liposuction?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by bonzer • Jun 14, 2015.

1. bonzer

bonzerActive Member

Threads:
    As far as I know, a liposuction is meant to trim off excess fat and give you alluring curves. Women have more subcutaneous fat than men and the procedure could help women who admire curves. However, people increasingly see it as a weight loss procedure and trying to get rid of their belly fat through liposuction.

What are your thoughts on liposuction? Cosmetic surgery or weight loss procedure?

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's temporary. Sucking away fat is a bandaid and it will only come back if the reason the fat was there in the first place isn't taken care of. You can't trick your body.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't call it a weight loss procedure. To me, that's things like gastric bands and stomach stapling. Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure.

All the liposuction in the world won't make a blind bit of difference if you return to the eating habits that got you fat in the first place though.

4. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    Personally, I don't want to do it even though i have some bulges here and there. I saw in the news about persons who underwent liposuctions and never came out alive. I believe that it is risky. I don't have the guts to do it. I have nothing against it. And I admire those who are willing to do it for the sake of beauty.

5. bonzer

bonzerActive Member

Threads:
    Recently an Indian actress born and brought up in New Jersey, US has passed away after her botched up job of liposuction. Her name is Aarthi Agarwal and was barely 31 when she died of cardiac arrest. She managed to live for just 6 weeks after her liposuction.

Perhaps the best way to lose weight is through diet and exercise, even if takes time.