Do You Go For The Latest Fashion In The Market?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by lucykey • Oct 21, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    Fashion usually come with style which everyone admirers to have.We believe that fashion makes the difference. Personally, I'm not a fan of going for anything that is the latest. This is because everyone wants to have it so it ends up becoming boring.

How do you go about the latest fashion in the market?

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I am the type who would want to go with latest fashion but I don't because it could be expensive or because I see everyone with it and I get bored. I always like unique things and feel original. I don't like copying people but that is what latest fashion is about.

I still encourage others to go for it. We all feel good when we dress in the latest fashion because when the outfits are out of fashion, it won't be something to admire or go for anymore. :D

3. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Styling is changing all the time, and we must have a lot of money to be in trend with changings and wear what is new. Personally, do not afford to buy the latest clothes that appear in fashion.
    I wear what makes me feel comfortable and what is acceptable in price!

4. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I only love what is in vogue if it is appealing to me. A lot of times is see something trending and I want to get it however if it's too expensive or it doesn't fit me I let it go.

Some folks are of the habit of buying what's trending no matter what the cost may be, however bad it looks on them. They just want to be part of the trend.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think you can create your own style in a cheaper way-but you can arrive at this by looking at whats out there as far as fashion and style goes-and then you could come up with a style that makes you happy. Also the latest fashion goes out of style pretty fast so I would go with what makes you happy and thats what I do. I think everybody should make their own fashion statement anyways and not just go with what is in vogue at the time.

6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of fads, but I will follow the latest trends if it suited me and I like it. Right now the trend is ripped jeans, which I'm not really into. Before, it was skinny jeans, and I never wore that one since it's too constricting on the legs. I just wear straight cut denims nowadays.

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'll go and window shop, but I buy at Walmart and Target or Ross because I like comfort and price rather than style. Styles comes and goes. I got to thrift shops too because I like to see what they have, prices are very economical and I like comfort in clothes. Sometimes you can find very good things at thrift shops. I love comfort, which is my style, lol with a good price!

8. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I do not go for the latest trends when it comes to fashion. I always go for the fashion that I really enjoy a lot. Also I like buying apparels when they are out of fashion already because their prices drop off after the trend ends. You are also right that when it is on current trending many people are wearing it and it seems kind of boring when everyone is wearing the same clothes. Last I personally want to wear what I really want to wear that makes me happy and feels that I am good looking with it.

9. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    Personally, I do not go for the latest fashion in the market because they are always costly. I always go for anything that is simple and relatively cheap.

10. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, it's very nice to be sporting the lastest styles, but my budget is not unlimited, therefore, my indulgence in the latest fashions will be dependent on what I am able to afford at the moment. I

11. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    Not now because I'm too old and need to dress appropriately for my age. It wouldn't be a good look for me to have a skirt right up my backside although it looks good on a youngster. I used to love following the latest fashions but now I have to be more careful. I also think it's nice to be individual and wear clothes that I think suit me rather than follow a trend.

12. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    When I was young, I would always go for what's trending in the fashion world. Now that I have gotten older, the trend is not important to me at all because trendy clothes can go out of style real quick. I will always go for clothes that will come in handy even if I wear it a thousand times.

13. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    That is really spending such a nice time and people will have an adorable time with it.