Do you go to the gym?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by xcmiller93x • May 5, 2012.

1. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I don't belong to a gym even though I think it's better than using equipment at home because I have equipment at home and they are just there like furniture just can't find the urge to use them anymore but I do stretching and floor exercises. I f I was at the gym, I would most likely be motivated to using these power-machines because of the group interaction around me.

2. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    Not really, I don't often go to gym. I hardly visit the gym, say once in a month but I do workout at home on my own using exercise and fitness applications. I also engages in early morning juggling, at least I run up to 1 hour everyday and I don't miss my routine.

The reason I practically choose not to visit the gym often is as a result of cost in renewing my membership and also that I could basically get what I desire on my own without needing to actually going to the gym house.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I don't go to the gym because I do my workouts at home. Well I do consider going to the gym but not anytime soon. There's a gym near our place, which is a walking distance and their membership fee is $10/month but their equipment is incomplete. Right now I do jogging, walking and cycling aside from dancing and it's really a fun way of exercise for me :)