Do you have a budget for your clothing and shoes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by schomeearnings • Dec 22, 2012.

1. jackkenway

jackkenwayNew Member

Threads:
    me too have a plus size :( and i am fed up with this that's probably i don't use to buy clothes for me... i really want to lose my weight but i can't because family responsibility and my personal business :(

2. celinadesuza

celinadesuzaNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I have without this I can't wear this.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I don't have a budget for clothes. I only buy new clothes when I need them, and if I do, I either save up to buy something I like or just spend some of the money I have on it.

4. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I just buy when I see something I like. I don't put budget on anything. As long as the price is reasonable or I really like it, then it's okay. Lately I stop spending too much on shoes and clothes. I use my money in other things like saving for a vacation.

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I buy clothes when i have to, so when the times come, i get something if i like it and if it fits nicely, doesn't matter the price. Of course that there are limits, but normally what i like is pretty cheap. It helps that i only buy clothes when they are on sale.

6. Sobriety

SobrietyNew Member

Threads:
    I usually don't have a budget for my clothes. The only times I actually go out and update my wardrobe is during major sales, like holidays and Black Friday, etc. On those days, I like to try and not exceed the $100 line. Of course, with all those sweet deals, it's definitely a challenge to not spend more..

7. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I do have budget for everything except clothing. I think I am a bit lucky since I have a brother who has his own department store and I tend to go there once in a while to get free clothes! :) But sometimes when I see something really good online and he doesnt have that Id go spend some.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have a clothing budget, I just buy clothes when I need them. When something wears out and needs replacing, I buy a new one. I don't consider it frugal to buy clothes every week or every month.

9. marcfreund636

marcfreund636New Member

Threads:
    No i have not a budget for my shopping.. Actually planning on getting the black and pink vans and a holister t-shirt and a branded watch but i couldn't afford at this time.

10. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I have so much clothing that I rarely purchase anything new anymore. I try to buy classic clothing that can withstand the seasons of latest trends and fads and I am careful about laundering things so that it lasts longer. I might buy a new dress once a year or a new pair of shoes here and there as old pairs wear out, but that's about it. Because of that, I don't really need a budget.

11. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    I budget on everything too. I usually ensure that I don't go over my budget, and if I see something that I really like, and it's outside of my budget, I simply try to find a cheaper alternative or find the same thing for less elsewhere.

12. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have set my budget for the forthcoming winter season but I will probably break my budget, I usually do.

I'm prepared to spend more if it's a garment I really want and it is just a little bit better than the cheaper option.

13. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely have to stick to a budget, because my overall budget is limited! I try to prioritize shopping...and more clothes doesn't always come in first :(.