Do you have a do more attitude or you just keep on sticking to your routine?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by 003 • Jun 8, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    When I am free, I have this 'do more' thinking. This is where I am able to meet new achievements, where I feel greater sense of self. But when I only have limited time, then I stick on my routine, and then that's it, I stop training and just go home. I think having this do more attitude will take one to a long way. This is where real and visible improvements are coming from, so I think it pays that we have this in our mind even just occasionally, and not all the time.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I like to build on what I am doing so I don't really stick to a routine. I may go to the gym and stick with something for a week but after that week I like to add more weight and/or more time to the workout. I don't want to plateau or lose focus and feel like I can always improve with what I am doing.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I stick with routine. In fact it wouldn't make a difference if I didn't work out at all because from time to time I do some strenuous farm chores which IMO is no different from pumping iron in the gym. That's why I stick with my routine because it's only a matter of form rather than exercising which I require in order to stay lean.

4. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I always have a do more attitude. I don't mind challenging myself when it comes to exercising or even when I am working. I always surprise myself when I reach my intended goal. After reaching the goal, I set the bar even higher. There's no limitation in what you can do with a determine attitude.