Do You Have A Family Plan...how It Is Working For You?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by MrsJones • Mar 1, 2016.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I have been considering a family plan for a few months now but I only hear about Sprint on commercials. I personally don't like Sprint. I would like to hear how having a family plan saves you money. What company, how long you have been with it, and how is the customer service?

My son lives miles away and I'm looking for a plan that has a very good network.

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    We save a significant amount of money using our family plan. We all pay our own way, though, but we just factor in the savings and there are no bells and whistles or anything like that. It works because nobody on it is really all that obsessed with the latest thing or getting new services, so we do not have any quarrels and are able to share our data and our plan overall. I would say we save about a thousand dollars a year.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am fortunate to have availed of the family plan that was offered by the carrier a long time ago (1996 to be exact). It was quite expensive at the time but there was no prepaid yet so I had no choice. However, as years pass by, I have noticed that the charges are not increasing so now it has become cheaper compared to prepaid loads. My husband's phone bill is less than 200 pesos a month (less than $5) while our housemaid has to spend more than 300 pesos a month on her daily prepaid load. For my phone bill, it's a bit higher than my husband's consumption.

4. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    We have a family plan and I love it. Between the three of us we save a substantial amount and since switching to the family plan I get more data and unlimited incoming and outgoing where as before I had free after 6. We are much happier now that we have the Rogers family plan.