Do you have a favorite day of the week?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by randee555 • Mar 10, 2014.

1. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    When I was a kid, I loved Fridays because it meant the end of the school week and not having to get up early until Monday. As an adult, I started out still loving Fridays because it meant payday and sometimes it meant a weekend off. Now, I'm a little older and I actually like Sundays more. There's more calmness to Sundays, it's kind of my kick back and enjoy the last day of the weekend, day. A lot of good tv shows are on Sundays also. What's your favorite day?

2. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    Ironically, Monday I feel full of energy;)
    I share your remarks on Fridays and Sundays, although sometimes I work too Sunday, but it`s an easier job comparing with the rest of the days.

3. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with what you're saying about Sundays. One the one hand I actually prefer Sunday itself over friday, but with friday you don't feel as on edge with regards to the fact that your break is almost over. Thursdays are not too bad either because I am already in that friday mood by then.

4. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    Fridays for me! Everyone is pretty lackadaisical at work and the teachers usually pretty take it easy, too! Not too mention, everyone seems to be in a much better mood because they know their weekend is coming!

5. astockd1

astockd1Member

Threads:
    Mine is Fridays because I get to spend the whole day with my boyfriend. We go mini-golfing, eat pizza, go to the mall, the beach, etc. Sometimes we just cuddle and drink a little and watch Star Wars at his house. Tomorrow, we're going to Lion Country Safari- this four mile drive-through safari with an amusement park attached to it. We have a year long pass and it's only a 30 minute drive away, so it's basically a free day out. Fridays are great! Especially now that I don't have to be at work at 5pm anymore.

6. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I actually do not have a favourite day because I have no idea until the next week what days I have to myself. So, I have deemed the day to myself (regardless of which) is my favourite day. I have little to no time otherwise.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wednesday is a good day for me, it feels like if I can get to Wednesday I can do the rest of the week easy. Friday is also a good day as I know Saturday no one is going to be asking me to get up at 6AM to go somewhere.

8. margarito

margaritoMember

Threads:
    LOL! Thursday used to be my favorite day when I was teens and I don't know why. There is no specific reason for this actually but I used to feel devotional on every thursday and that day is very special for me in the entire week and I always feel like commencing any important thing that day.

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite day of the week are Fridays. I prefer them because it's the day I'm hopeful for the weekend. I work all day, but I spend all day thinking about how I will have the whole weekend ahead. I'm also happy on Fridays because I know I'll go to my family's place and won't be alone like I am all week. It's just a good day! I do like Saturdays, but as it's closer to Sunday (heads down my least favorite day), I know I will only have one day left to sleep until late.

10. bestfreebies

bestfreebiesNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah, my favorite day is Wednesday! That's because over in China it's ladies night (I lived in China for quite some time in Beijing actually) and also Wednesday is the middle of the week and gives me a chance to both look back and look forward on being productive during the week. Also allows me to track how productive I've been over the beginning of the week.

11. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I like Saturday the most. Sunday seems slower and lazy but it's the end of the weekend. Friday is sort of a celebratory day so that's nice, but it's still part of the work week.