Do you have a favorite survey site?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by jleadbet • Nov 2, 2012.

1. Tribie

TribieMember

Threads:
    I'm learning so much from you guys! Right now I'm only earning through paid viewpoint but I will make sure to try out all the other sites that you have mentioned. I have a problem with surveys though. It is not very often that there are surveys available or fit for me. I have joined other sites in the past but the hardly send me any surveys to fill out.

2. kristyleann

kristyleannMember

Threads:
    I really like quickrewards.net. There is no minimum cashout there so they'll pay you even if you have a penny. You just have to request payment. I used to use them all the time (until I got burnt out on surveys) and I made about $20 a month. They also have cash back shopping, paid to click ads, etc.

Pinecone Research is good. They pay $3 for every survey and you always qualify for a survey they send you. So there is none of that "sorry you don't qualify for this study" junk.

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Not anymore, I used to love a site called Get Paid To, but it closed down, someone else bought the domain and opened a new survey site on it, but it stinks now.

4. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    For me its Irish Opinions, its great but only for people here in Ireland. I don't tend to bother with any others these days. I did try a few others in the past but I found it was pointless because most of them you can't join if you don't live in America.

5. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I, too, am registered on the Swagbucks website, however, I've never taken advantage of the surveys they offer. I earn points in other ways and usually redeem for Amazon.com gift cards. I should check out what they have to offer then maybe I can earn those gift cards more quickly. Other survey websites I like are

which pays you in cash to your PayPal account, although the surveys are sparse,

, and

. MyPoints also emails you survey opportunities, but I think you have to specify to receive them in your email preferences.

6. Jrh2

Jrh2Member

Threads:
    My favourite survey site is Pinecone Research as it is the best paid for the time it takes to complete a survey. It is a shame there are not more regular surveys though. I also like Valued Opinions as they are good surveys and are reasonably quick to receive a payout. Swagbucks is a good site but I find I am screened out of a lot of surveys which is very annoying. I do quite a few survey sites and although they have interesting surveys they take a lot of time to redeem the rewards.

7. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    The only survey site I use anymore is survey head, which has updated to iPoll. I don't do many of the online surveys, but I have found that the surveys on the mobile app are pretty easy and have higher pay because they are on location and require things like pictures and videos. When I'm out and about and have half an hour to kill before picking up a child from school, this is often an easy way to make $10.

I also think I'm finally the demographic they are looking for. For many years I just couldn't get into a lot of surveys - either my age or my lack of children. I don't know. But now it seems like I qualify for almost everything.

8. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    I do not use survey site. You have to waste to much time trying to qualify. There are much easier sites to make money with. With a survey site you will waste a whole day trying to qualify. Not to mention that most survey sites ave ridiculous cash out minimums. In my opinion survey sites are not worth the time it would take you to earn any real money. Like i said there are much better options. Such as Micro Workers.

9. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I use Mturk for surveys. They always have good ones. There's so many other survey sites but few are worth it. First you have to find out if the site is not a scam or not and see what other people think. I have tried swagbucks surveys but they take way too long and sometimes you waste time to find out you don't even qualify.

10. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I subscribed a while ago to Inbox dollars, so I will see how that one will go. But the only website I ever got along well with is E-rewards, which is invitation only, and you can't exchange the points for Paypal money, it needs to be stuff like miles, hotel rewards, Express gift card and such. But I did exchange already for an Express gift card, and several miles for my AAdvantage miles program, so I really like it. The best thing to me is that if you don't quality you still get a portion of the value.

11. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know why these survey sites have never drawn my interest much but wouldn't mind trying one out if they pay instantly, the moment I complete a survey. So do any of you guys know a survey site that pays some decent cash and pays out immediately?

12. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    I use Global Test Market. It gives out a lot of surveys daily and I have made some good money using it. It can get extremely boring at times and some of the surveys are way too long and sometimes I would get half way through a 40 minutes survey and a screen comes up saying that I did not meet the requirements and I have been screened out which gets to me :mad: